Finally!

For some strange reason, I could suddenly not add any images to this blog.  AAARGH!  Had to research the problem, eliminate cookies, change the pop up blocker, sign in, sign out - you name it.  Finally a photo!  It is an annoying photo, but a photo, none the less.  Took the shot holding the camera at a random angle to see what it would look like.  It gives me a headache.  Won't do that again.
There are two little quilts in the basket.  They are in the process of being hand quilted.  Not my favorite part of the process.  I like to hand quilt, but not on miniatures.  There are several reasons why, but will save that for some other day.  What I really want to talk about is the basket.  We go to thrift stores when we get a chance and this is one of my latest finds - a genuine Longaberger Potluck Basket with a cloth liner and a plastic liner, as well.  It is all in wonderful condition and had a price tag of $2.99!  Yippee!  Finding it made my day. It doesn't take much to make me a happy happy girl.
Sheila

Comments

Lisa said…
That pic is making me dizzy, too! Congrats on your basket. I just found a little shaker one this weekend at the quilt show. I can't wait to see your quilts quilted. That's not my favorite part, either.

Popular Posts