February Calendar Page

Here's the February Calendar Page.  This is a real oldie.  I was experimenting with English Paper Piecing.  If you really look at it, you can see it is a bit wonky.   I was trying to get the design in the border fabric to look nice on the corners.  Ahhh well, live and learn.  It also appears to be very long and narrow - I have no idea why that seemed to be a good idea at the time.  You would think it would embarrass me to post this one, but it is just my way of saying to all the beginning quilters out there:
"Hey, you have to start somewhere." 
Till next time.............
Sheila

Comments

Karen said…
I made a tumbling block quilt years ago but certainly bigger than yours. You did well with making yours. Amazing.
As usual, it was a delight to visit your blog this evening and find your second charming quilt of the year, Sheila! I always love seeing your marvelous miniatures, and this Tumbling Blocks quilt is no exception. It's amazing how far we've come in terms of the repro fabrics that are available to us. You certainly did a wonderful job making this quilt when they were so scarce.

Popular Posts