A finish - finally!
Here is the miniature quilt you saw on a previous blog entry about WIPS. It has been almost done for a couple of months. I finally finished sewing down the binding the other day. Yippee. You can click on the picture for a larger view. It is 13 3/4" x 15 1/2" and was hand pieced and hand quilted. There are 1.300 pieces in it, if I calculated correctly. It is, of course, part of the Portfolio Series. I enjoyed making this one and am happy with the result. Here is a close-up view for scaling purposes:
Other things: Karen left a comment asking what program I use to frame the photos. I use Print Shop 23, a program that I bought at Wal Mart. I am sure there are better programs out there, but this one is o.k. and there is always a Wal Mart handy. I am not a computer whiz-kid - I learn things when I absolutely have to in order to get things done.
Till next time......