National Quilt Museum Benefit Auction

Here is the quilt I just finished for the benefit auction this year.  It is 7.25" x 9" . The eight pointed star  blocks finish at 2.25" and the binding is . 125" . The fabrics are circa 1890. It is in the usual wooden display case. I hope to get it delivered next Wedsnesday. I noticed the Museum has items posted on line already.
Not much else to report from here. To tell the truth, the last quilt I made really caused me to burn out. Except for the above little guy, I have taken a break from miniature quilts. Other crafty things have been keeping me occupied. I will share some of them with you later.
Maybe I will see some of you at the Paducah Quilt Show this year.
Till next time...........
Sheila

Comments

It's beautiful as always. I so love seeing your work. I am sorry to hear the last one gave you fits. I look forward to seeing the "other crafty things" you have been working on. And I think I spy a new kitty on your header. Very sweet. It is a goal of mine to meet up with you some day in Paducah or somewhere!
Peter parker said…
USA+1-877-846-2817 Binance not working

Bitcoin trading has been a popular name among users and to make it successful and accessible, users like to do bitcoin trading on the Binance platform. If you don’t know how to deal with this error and you need solution from the skilled professionals who are always active around the corner and to rectify all your troubles at one time without taking much worries. Feel free to reach them anytime for quality results on Binance customer support number and get unlimited remedies from the team.
Click for more info: https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/binance/
Gianna said…
Hi great reading yoour post
riya patel said…
To write a beautiful post it is very important to write a beautiful content and you have created a very nice design and I got a lot of inspiration from your post and I also want to have nice and beautiful post like you in my life. college girl aerocity
Gurugram Girl Phone Number
Cheap price girls gurgaon
low price girls sector 29
gurugram Girl phone number
Bhiwadi Real Photos Girl
Manesar VIP Photos Girl
Gurugram hell girl

Popular Posts