The Farmer's Wife Quilt and Templates


Before miniature quilts and hand piecing became my focus, I was an avid machine piecer and huge fan of Marti Michell's Perfect Patchwork Templates.  However, attempts at getting quilt students to use them was nearly always a failure.  This remains a mystery to me.  They are so easy to use, so precise, and so clear to me, I don't understand the resistance to them.  Be that as it may, while taking a break from packing, sorting and cleaning for the move at the end of this month, I checked in on M.M.'s website and learned that she will be giving out conversion charts for the blocks in The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt book (with permission from everyone involved), but you will need to sign up for her emails by the end of this month.  So, if you are interested in doing this, click here and read about it here.  I have no financial gain from any of this, just thought I would pass the info along.  This project sounds like it could be fun.
Till next time..........
Sheila

Comments

Taylor Powell said…
This was lovely to reaad

Popular Posts