Autumn - My Favorite Season!

First, I would like to thank each of you who took the time to comment on our Gizmo. People who love their pets "get" how terrible it is to lose one. We think of him every day, many times. I miss him more than I can express.
So, where have we been since August? Well, lots of places. We went to the AQS show in Paducah this fall.
It was fun, but not nearly as big and busy as the spring show. That is good or bad, depending on how you look at it.
Then we were off to Missouri for trout fishing. We made a trip into Lee's Summit, Mo.  to The Quilter's Station. 
It was a lovely quilt shop. The owner is known for her hand dyed wool. Yes, I bought some.
 Then on to Oklahoma to see our son and his significant other. We refer to her as our daughter in law, but technically she isn't.  It was a good visit. 
On the way home, we made a fast visit to the Laura Ingalls Wilder home and new Museum.
I bought the cookbook. I was there about 16 years ago and bought the other book in the photo. They have since built a big museum. We want to go back next year for their big festival in Sept.
When we got home, we went on a cleaning binge. Things have a way of accumulating, don't they? Then my sisters-in-law were here for a brief visit. It was great seeing them. And that brings us to today. I am currently working on the most difficult miniature I have ever made. More on that later.
Well, thank you all again for stopping by. Happy quilting.
Till next time......
Sheila


Comments

So happy to hear all is o.k. despite the whole in your heart from the loss of Gizmo. I cannot wait for a sneak peak of this "most difficult" miniature. Enjoy the day!

Popular Posts