A Finish!


I finished this some time ago, but didn't get around to posting it till now. Just don't seem to get much done any more. I enjoyed making this little guy. The blocks are 1 .5" square, the cornerstones are 1 /4" square. This quilt is a larger version of my National Quilt Museum auction quilt. I am working on a different quilt altogether and am sooo stuck on the border. I have done one and absolutely hated it. I removed it and started over. Got to a certain point and came to a screeching halt. What do you all do when this happens? I put it away, but it is nagging at me.
Till next time.....
Sheila

Comments

Janet O. said…
An incredible little quilt, Sheila!
I am currently struggling to choose the center fabric for some small Dresden blocks (but nowhere near as small as the blocks in your quilt). I have tried multiple options and have decided it is time to set it aside until I come across something that jumps up and screams that it is my answer. :)
Karen said…
You so enjoy the challenge of these teensy tiny blocks. I would be stressed and probably have a mess. Not enough to hold onto.
Amazing! It is truly a treasure. Sorry to hear your next one is giving you angst. Walk away and work on it another day. Enjoy the day.
Jill said…
Well, this is amazing! I haven't been able to get much done lately. Hope to see you in August at MFSG. Until then.....

Popular Posts