November Calendar Page

Hi all,
O.k.!  Where did October go? 
Above is a little quilt that I made in kit form for some of my friends one Christmas.  Since October just flew by, I thought maybe a little Christmas would be in order.  Thought I would post this, as it was so quick and easy to do that if you were of a mind to do it, you certainly could have one done by the holidays.  It is a 5" finished sawtooth star block with 2.75" borders.  The blocks are set together with no strips or anything.  It doesn't get much easier than this. 
Other news, my Sue Reich quilt is finished and in her hands.  I am glad to move on to other things.
Still have to quilt the miniature in my last post and then I will be ever so happy to work on a portfolio quilt.  I started it some time ago and am itching to get back to it.  First I am off to visit my cousin for a few days.  It will be good to see her and I am excited for my trip.  First, of course, I had to spend all day in the kitchen, cooking and preparing food to take.  A lot of trouble, but I am healthier for it. Plus, it makes me sort of a no trouble houseguest!
Well, that's it for now.  Hope you have a wonderful Halloween.
Till next time,
Sheila
 

Comments

Susan said…
I always love to see your work in any form.
Susan C
Jill said…
Love this little quilt for November. Do you think we will get a chance to see what you made for Sue. I am intrigued. Have a great time visiting your cousin.
I am heading to a quilt retreat next weekend with my sister. I am looking for some much needed, uninterrupted stitching time.
Anonymous said…
Dear Sheila--I am thankful I am one of the friends receiving a kit for that pretty little star quilt. Pam

Popular Posts