October Calendar Page

Here is the doll quilt for October.  I bought this one a long time ago.  It is not in wonderful shape, and it is very odd because the date of the top fabrics and the backing fabrics vary so much. 
It finally occurred to me that I have neglected to tell you that you can right click on the calendar and print it out.  Hopefully, you all knew that!
Other news, we just got back from a week long trip in our camper.  We went to Bennett Springs, MO so that my husband could do some trout fishing.  The weather was beautiful.  It was great to have my own kitchen and bed.  Gizmo (my cat) is doing better with the traveling, so that is good.
Well, till next time.............
Sheila

Comments

Jill said…
I hope the fishing was good. You haven't mentioned what you have been working on lately. It is always something fabulous!
I am finally getting back into the swing of things and can't wait to start work on a project or two.

Popular Posts