April Calendar Page

 
Well, here we are with April almost here!  This month's quilt is one that I made quite awhile ago.  I consider it to be a doll quilt.  The blocks are 3.25" square. I embroidered a different hatband and cuff on each one.  You will notice that in the second row the third Sue from the left is facing the opposite direction of all the others.  This was a tribute to a quilter who, amazingly enough, had not only reversed her Sue, but had embroidered her name backwards on a quilt top that I owned at one time.  Here is the part I love:  the other quilters included it in the top anyway.  Of course the whole thing never got quilted, but who knows why. 
  I would like to thank you for your kind comments and well wishes for my health.  I am doing much better now and hope to continue to improve.  Art Linkletter once said that old age isn't for sissies.  He wasn't kidding!
Till next time........
Sheila 

Comments

Jill said…
Very cute quilt.
I have been thinking of you a lot lately and I am glad to hear you are getting better.
I would not consider you old!

Popular Posts